Welcome to the web server of NETS (Nano-satellite Environment Test Standardization) project. NETS project is an international collaborative effort to establish an international standard for testing of nano-satellites. The word of “nano-satellite” is used for a satellite mostly made of non-space qualified COTS components, typically less than 50kg, 50cm. The project goal is to further the growth of worldwide nanosatellite activities and utlization by proposing affordable and reliable tests to the community.
The information regarding NETS project is shared by the mailing list. If you want to join the mailing list, please send an e-mail to nets_office(at)langmuir.ele.kyutech.ac.jp indicating your name, position and affiliation. (Please change (at) to @ when you send an e-mail. )
- What is NETS project?
- Proceeding of First Workshop on International Standardization of Nanosatellite Technologies, December, 2011, Japan (password required)
- "Space systems ―Design Qualification and Acceptance Tests of Micro/Nano Satellite and Units" Working Draft Ver1 (2012 October 23)
・Working Draft ver1 (PDF or Word)
・Comment sheet (Excel or Word)
- Proceeding of International Workshop on Micro/Nano Satellite Testing Standardization, December 10~14, 2012 (password required)
- "Space systems ―Design Qualification and Acceptance Tests of Small-scale Satellite and Units Seeking Low-cost and Fast-Delivery" Working Draft Ver2 (2013 March 31)
・Working Draft ver2 (PDF or Word) (Changes from ver1 were marked in red.)
・Comment sheet of ver.1 (PDF)
・To make comments on ver.2 (Excel or Word)
- 2nd International Workshop on Micro/Nano Satellite Testing Standardization will be held on November 19, 2013 at Tokyo in conjunction with 5th Nanosatellite Symposium (Nov.20~22) at Tokyo.
- International Workshop on Micro/Nano Satellite Testing Standardization was successfully finished, December 10~14, 2012
- First Workshop on International Standardization of Nanosatellite Technologies was successfully finished. (December 14, 2011)