Welcome to the web server of NETS (Nano-satellite Environment Test Standardization) project. NETS project is an international collaborative effort to establish an international standard for testing of nano-satellites. The word of “nano-satellite” is used for a satellite mostly made of non-space qualified COTS components, typically less than 50kg, 50cm. The project goal is to further the growth of worldwide nanosatellite activities and utlization by proposing affordable and reliable tests to the community.
The information regarding NETS project is shared by the mailing list. If you want to join the mailing list, please send an e-mail to nets_office(at)langmuir.ele.kyutech.ac.jp indicating your name, position and affiliation. (Please change (at) to @ when you send an e-mail. )
- What is NETS project?
- Mail log
- Proceeding of First Workshop on International Standardization of Nanosatellite Technologies, December, 2011, Japan (password required)
- Proceeding of International Workshop on Micro/Nano Satellite Testing Standardization, December 10~14, 2012 (password required)
- Proceeding of International Workshop on Small-Scale Satellite Testing Standardization, November 19, 2013 in Tokyo, Japan (password required)
- Proceeding of International Workshop on Small-Scale Satellite Standardization (IWS4), November 17~19, 2014 in Kitakyushu, Japan (password required)
- Proceeding of IAA Study Group Meeting, March 23, 2015 in Paris (password required)
- Proceeding of IAA Study Group Meeting, October 14, 2015 in Jerusalem (password required)
- Proceeding of International Workshop on Lean Satellite Standardization (IWLS2), December 4, 2015, Rome, Italy (password required)
- Final draft of "IAA Study on Definition and Requirements of Small Satellites Seeking Low-Cost and Fast-Delivery" (Password required. Contact via e-mail to the above mentioned e-mail address)
- "Space systems ―Design Qualification and Acceptance Tests of Small-scale Satellite and Units Seeking Low-cost and Fast-Delivery" Working Draft Ver4 (2014 May 7)
(To obtain working draft ver 4 contact via e-mail to the above mentioned e-mail address)
To see the changes made from ver.3, see the tracked changes in the word file and the PDF comment sheet.
The earlier versions can be found here.
- International Workshop on lean Satellite Standardization - 2017will be held at Tokyo, Japan, from January 16 to January 18, 2017.
To register, click here